All services are free and confidential:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Ultrasound Exams (limited to pregnancy confirmation)
- Consultation on All Your Pregnancy Options
- Compassionate & Non-Judgemental Peer Counseling and Care
- Parenting Classes
- Support After an Abortion
- Baby Boutique with resources for Mother and Baby
- Referrals for Adoption and Community Support Services
- Referrals for STD Testing
- TASC Tutoring
- Abstinence Program (WorthWaiting4)
- Practical Fatherhood instruction
- Earn-While-You-Learn Education
These classes allow moms and dads to earn credits towards baby supplies, clothes and materials by completing lessons on parenting skills and other useful topics. The credits can be redeemed at our Watertown and Lowville Baby Boutiques. Earn-While-You-Learn lessons can be scheduled by contacting our centers and making an appointment with the receptionist.
This program is designed to give dads simple and practical advice on how to be the father their children need. The sessions address real and pressing needs a father experiences. The program is 10 weeks long and is suitable for fathers who are expecting or who already have children younger than 18 years old. Contact our center(s) for more information!
WorthWaiting4 Abstinence Program
Trained to present in either public or church settings, our program speakers share information with junior high and high school students about a number of topics, including healthy choices, world-views, health statistics, teen pregnancy and the benefits of abstinence. Emphasis is placed on the value of each individual. Contact the Watertown Care Net office to schedule a speaker for your group or class!